Mixed Bundle 2 // Styling Bundle
- Approximately 24.6 yards (22.5 metres)
- 1.7 inches/ 4.5 yards (45mm/4.2m) rose gold habotai
- 1.1 inches/ 2.9 yards (30mm/2.7m) grey habotai
- 1.7 inches/2.1 yards (45mm/2m) peach blush habotai
- 1.7 inches/ 1.9 yards (45mm/1.8m) muted champagne tabby
- 1.7 inches/ 2.5 yards (45mm/2.3m) muted champagne blush habotai
- 0.9 inches/ 4.3 yards (24mm/4m) slate habotai
- 0.7 inches/ 3.2 yards (20mm/3m) blue frost with grey undertones habotai
- 1.1 inches/ 2.7 yards (30mm/2.5m) soft blue habotai
- Pricing includes mark down of 20%!
The perfect pack for styling, workshops, gifts, weddings, florists and stationers!
**Please get in touch if you'd like a different colour theme and hopefully we can help!
We aim to ship all orders within 48 hours during business hours.
Please note that STANDARD shipping is UNTRACKED and can take up to 15 working days. If the order is urgent we highly suggest you UPGRADE to Courier which is TRACKED. Thanks guys!
All our silk ribbons are hand dyed using natural plant materials. Bias cut is ribbon or "tape" that has been produced by cutting directly from bolts of fabric diagonally along the bias. The result is a beautiful and flexible ribbon that drapes and stretches nicely making it the perfect wedding accessory for bouquets, stationery, cutlery, chairs etc. Bias silk ribbon has a seam every 1 or so metres, as this is how it is constructed. The edges are unfinished, but will not unravel. You can however create a soft frayed look by running your fingers very slightly on the edges.
All our ribbons are photographed in natural light however the colour may not be exactly what you see on your screen (we try our very best to match the true colour). There is also subtle colour changes with each ribbon depending on the light - which makes them even more beautiful!